Saturday, October 22, 2011

Muse: Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian ( even if sometimes she wears clothes that don't enhance her body ) is one of my muses. I like her when wears blazers and super high heels or mini dresses most of all.
Then I love her hair and I think is face is wonderful.
 Here for you some looks I like.

Kim Kardashian ( anche se a volte indossa vestiti che non valorizzano il suo corpo ) è una delle mie muse. Mi piace soprattutto quando indossa giacche e tacchi super alti o vestiti mini.
Poi adoro i suoi capelli e penso che il suo viso sia stupendo.
 Ecco quindi per voi alcuni look che mi piacciono. 



























And you what do you think about her? Do you like her style or not?
E a voi cosa ne pensate? Vi piace il suo stile o no?

( pics via Dressy Celeb, The Vogue Diaries, weheartit.com, her official website ) 

20 comments:

  1. Love your blog as well! Following :)


    http://marissaleighb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo lubię jej styl ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Katsuumi: sorry I don't understand your language
    Thanks girls for your comments

    ReplyDelete
  4. i very like her style.!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Proprio lei non mi piace per niente... classico esempio di chi si può tranquillamente permettere abiti griffati di gran classe ed eleganza e nonostante ciò si veste da cafona.

    ReplyDelete
  6. bhu i gusti son gusti io non la trovo per niente cafona..

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is a beautiful successful woman

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love all the kardashians, but above all kourtney:) i'm so in love with the first pic.

    love,
    Nee
    ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like her style! She looks gorgeous most of the time! =)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love her green Chanel!
    She's gorgeous!

    Cared in following blogs via GFC?
    Check out my blog, let me know if you like it, maybe
    we can follow each other. Looking forward to see you there. Thanks!

    http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post, i love her style!
    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My impression is that she looks great in dark colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice shoes on the first picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. il suo stile è bellissimo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, she is truly stunning and she has such an amazing sense of style! love her

    ReplyDelete
  16. She's beautiful, love her!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much, you look nice :)
    I follow you, if you follow me :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Iza: I'm not me! She's a celebrity!

    ReplyDelete
  19. thamnkss for visit my blog!!!!! i really lovee yours so i'm following you!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

See my creations on Polyvore