Thursday, April 5, 2012

Double outfit

Hello beauties, today I'll show you my outfit and Peter's one. Hope you like them =) 
Ciao bellezze, oggi vi mostro il mio outfit e quello di Peter. Spero che vi piacciano =) 

Untitled


Untitled


Untitled


Untitled


Untitled


Untitled


Sweeties I found out a great site of jewellery you can find items from under $50 to $5000, you could visit it clicking HERE 

Dolcezze ho trovato un bellissimo sito di gioielli, potete trovare prodotti da $5 a $5000, potete visitarlo cliccando QUI

I was wearing: 
PINKO TEE
UNITED COLORS OF BENETTON BLAZER
STRADIVARIUS LACE SHORTS
TALLY WEIJL SHOES 
ZARA BAG

Peter was wearing:
JACK&JONES TEE
ZARA BLAZER
ZARA JEANS
PRADA SHOES

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/4/12 12:45

    ślicznie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/4/12 13:33

    i´m already following you, you follow me back?


    i like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog.
    If you want we can follow each other via GFC. Promise to follow back if you like my blog and follow. Kisses

    http://paintmeinthelandscape.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so cute! Love it!

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aah that lace shorts.. adore them! lace is one of my favorite fabrics. i think your blog is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the shorts <3
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh che belli che siete entrambi! Mi piacciono molto i tuoi shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing outfits! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6/4/12 20:25

    Your shorts look really amazing! Great outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. great outfit, love your shorts! thanks for commenting on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your shorts, you look stunning.

    xoxo
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shorts!

    Arra
    theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

See my creations on Polyvore