Friday, March 8, 2013

New in+Instagram


Hello dear followers! I know I know I'm a bad blogger but I haven't sent my camera to fix it yet. These are my latest purchases and some of my new Instagram pics! Follow me on Instagram @martinasaddemi I post a lot of pics there! 

Ciao cari followers! Lo so lo so sono una pessima blogger ma non ho ancora spedito la mia macchina fotografica per farla riparare. Questi sono i miei ultimi acquisti e alcune delle mie nuove foto di Instagram! Seguitemi su Instagram @martinasaddemi li sono molto più presente!

Everything from ZARA 


ZARA


PRIMADONNA shoes, ZARA bracelet


AMERICAN APPAREL bodysuit and socks, H&M bra



NO BRAND sweaters



MANGO faux fur coat



JEFFREY CAMPBELL Lita shoes



LES JUMELLES necklace and studded bracelet



































































4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/3/13 22:03

    the longest post I've ever seen x) like your photos and outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Che bei capelli...e stupende le Converse borchiate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic! Love all the snaps especially the one with the cat face!
    Xo amie
    www.creditcrunchchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me han encantado las fotos que guapa
    http://gloritalabel.blogspot.com.es/2013/03/tengo-un-secreto-y-un-sorteo.html#comment-form
    Sorteooooo!! Elige el que más te guste hay para todos los gustos.
    Feliz día de primavera
    Suerte y un besazo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

See my creations on Polyvore